Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Custom Button To Play 'Jingles'

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if it is possible to program a custom button to play a specific Jingle (or track) I'm thinking it should be possible in theory but for the life of me can't seem to succeed !

Many thanks for any advice or solutions offered.

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 5:46 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Let's say your jingle is on sample pad 1
the script is,

sampler 1 play

Let's say you want a track to play out on a deck, (seems a bit narrow in scope but but maybe you play one tune often enough)
the script is
load "M:\Music\Breaks\03 Tyra's Fivehead (Dookie Tooch).mp3" & play

Need any more help?

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 5:59 pm
thanks Loco I didn't think about using the sampler pad(s) which works as I just tried it but for reference I would really like to know If I can use a button to play a specific track? e.g 'Custom button 1' - play Trevor Walters - Stuck On You (guess what I'm playing right now !! lol)

I haven't really use the sampler pads that much although I really need to learn more about these (next task!) but from my basic use they seem very restrictive in both view terms and naming them or is this my lack of knowledge here?

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:06 pm
oops sorry I must of missed the last paragraph of your reply - I think that should do it I will test it now - Ta !

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:09 pm
works perfectly - many thanks !

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:13 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No worries, you can drag entire tracks to the sampler, but it is very limited (no eq, no key change, no effects) it's better suited to playing jingles.
You can also change from pad view to list view by clicking the icon with six squares in it. (top right of the pic)
http://pbrd.co/1nQjEYA

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:26 pm
thanks - I will spend a bit of time on looking at the pads soon !

geposted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)