Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 45rpm timecode option.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Seriously, seriously seriously cannot believe there is no option for time codes to change them to 45rpm in VDJ 8. Implement and I might consider keeping my subscription going. I feel more comfortable at 45 rpm so will be using other software until it is implemented.

geposted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 9:23 pm

geposted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 11:32 pm
jbuk833PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Unfortunately changing that setting there to 45 does absolutely nothing for me. I've closed and come back in and tried recalibrating but it shows my speed at 135% with my pitch fader at 0% :(

geposted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 4:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No the option changes the RPM of the on screen platter, I thought one side of time code was 45 and the other 33 is that not the case?

geposted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 7:46 am
jbuk833PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Certainly not for the Serato time codes anyway.

I know my old Final Scratch 2 time codes had a dedicated side and my Traktor time code has 33 on both side but you can change it from within Traktor. (neither of these types work for me in Virtual DJ though.)

As you can see from my pictures Serato time codes are 33 or 45 on both side so the software needs to have an option to select it.

I might download 7 and try that instead but it's a bit of a crusher otherwise.

geposted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 11:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)