Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Disabling or deleting video transition effects in VDJ8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I'm trying to disable some video transitions effects but I unable to do this. I have deleted them from the Video transitions folder under My Docs >Virtual DJ but they are still on the virtual dj video transitions list in VDJ8. How can I remove them completely?

geposted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 1:22 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The default transitions and effects in VirtualDJ v8 cannot be removed or grouped.

geposted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 10:35 am
does that mean if VDJ is set to use videoRandomTransitions we are stuck with all the preloaded transitions? No way to reset, remove, reorder the transitions?

geposted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 11:08 am
TDBennett wrote :
does that mean if VDJ is set to use videoRandomTransitions we are stuck with all the preloaded transitions? No way to reset, remove, reorder the transitions?

This is the exact reason why I am asking this. I have set the video transitions to Random

geposted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 11:38 am
As far as I know that is the case, yes.

I'm in the process of updating my selectRVT plugin for v8 however.

geposted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 5:28 pm
Cool, thanks man. More than one way to skin a cat with VDJ.

geposted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 8:03 am
Hi SBDJ, Please update the thread when you finish the selectRVT plugin. Thanks

geposted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:32 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Bump! There is still no way to disable some of the transitions when using randomvideotransition? I see that there is option to disabe transition from transition drop down, but it still gets occasionally selected when using random videot ransition :(

geposted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 8:25 pm
You can disable them (which moves them to an ignore folder) and they won't be used by random transition. You'll have to restart after disabling them for that to take effect.

geposted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 8:51 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You can disable them (which moves them to an ignore folder) and they won't be used by random transition. You'll have to restart after disabling them for that to take effect.

Hello, I can pass them to "ignored" but it is temporary, after restarting virtual DJ they are back, we would have to solve it, make it permanent since some transitions are not suitable for me.

geposted Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 1:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Works fine here, ignored Plugins (incl Video Transitions) are saved across sessions.
Ignored plugins are stored in the settings.xml (Documents/VirtualDJ folder) so perhaps there is a write permission issue on that file/folder ?

geposted Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 8:59 pm
djdad wrote :
Works fine here, ignored Plugins (incl Video Transitions) are saved across sessions.
Ignored plugins are stored in the settings.xml (Documents/VirtualDJ folder) so perhaps there is a write permission issue on that file/folder ?

thank you I will review that

geposted Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 9:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)