Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mobile site not showing skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a reason why my skin is not showing up in the VDJ mobile website? Even an exact search for it reveals nothing, so its not that its way down the listings :-(
I'm using an S3 so it shouldn't be anything to do with my phone.... any ideas?

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 7:05 am
I just checked on my iPhone and I was able to search and view your skin.

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 10:43 am
Hmm, perhaps its an android thing. The skins page doesn't resize properly so I can't actually get to the right hand side menus., only half the main skins image is showing... I'll try again on a mates phone ;-)
On the plus side, at least my skin is viewable from a mobile :D thanks for checking Dan.

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 3:20 pm
If you change the phone orientation to horizontal it should show the whole page. The recent update doesn't work well with mobile browsers but no-one wants to fix it.

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 3:27 pm
For me personally there is no benefit to being able to view the skins download page on a mobile device. Being able to see the forums better is the priority.

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 4:50 pm
True, I do use the forum a lot on mobile... I just wanted to check up on my skin update status and it's not do-able. I must remember to post myself a direct link to the update page :D

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 7:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)