Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 13
VDJScript option to load prelisten player into a deck.
e.g. load 'prelisten' or maybe a specific tag load_prelisten or prelisten_load.

Then I could map a button to load the track I currently hear in my headphones :-)

Sometimes I have great song in the prelisten player and want that quickly on a deck. When clicking a folder the focus might be on a different song than in the prelisten player. (The info pane will show the browsed song, but the prelisten player will have a different one)

geposted Tue 22 Aug 23 @ 10:07 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A few cases now I've wanted a different kind of effect_select drop down, one that works as a placeholder, or assigned to a faux deck to query to control several decks,

case;
space is limited I have 1 effect_select drop down, above I have 2 buttons
deck 1 toggle useMe, deck 2 toggle useMe.

I'd like the effect_select to be assigned to a non deck, I can have an rsi taking this info and passing it to real decks.
then in the effect_active, I'd have something like
action="deck faux effect_active & ( deck 1 useMe ? deck 1 effect_active : ) & ( deck 2 useMe ? deck 2 effect_active : )"

currently I just cheat, use a real deck but you have the switch in list, gui cogs that show it as the bodge that it is.

geposted Fri 29 Sep 23 @ 2:25 pm
A fixed corner, where you could put Notes in, toggle on/off as you need it.
could also be on the right side where you can toggle sidelist.

Just to put in things like:
Birthday Names
maybe Names of Bride and Groom
Imortant notes for this gig (i. e. no-go Titles, Timetable aso)

Atm. I use sticky notes on mac for this, but included as a Plugin or within the Skin would be great.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 23 @ 2:15 pm
do not play you should use quick filters so you don't even see the tracks in your library

As for notes, what you can do now is.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 23 @ 2:35 pm
something of not much, I added it to one of my skins, then I added it to all my skins because it's good

chevron on fxdrop downs [all sizes and the video ones too] right click the chevron opens the fx gui.
A tiny little thing but still an improvement.

geposted Sat 11 Nov 23 @ 6:57 pm
Now that we no longer have the "Old" skin in the software by default, it may be time to add a tablet/touchscreen layout to the default skin?

geposted Mon 20 Nov 23 @ 10:14 am
locodog wrote :
chevron on fxdrop downs [all sizes and the video ones too] right click the chevron opens the fx gui.

Awesome idea
Love that !

And even for the Sampler's FX GUI

geposted Mon 20 Nov 23 @ 10:35 am
Please add the Source "linked" to <filelist source="">

THX

geposted Mon 04 Mar 24 @ 8:36 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The path for the linked tracks is "geniusdj://linked", I think that should work

geposted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 3:43 am
Yes "geniusdj://linked" works. This show me the Linked Tracks in the <filelist source="">.
But when i use this in my external Window the List doesn't refresh automaticly.
When i use "load_skin" the List will refresh.

geposted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 7:31 am
DennYo Beats wrote :
Please add the Source "linked" to <filelist source="">

THX

+1 +1

geposted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 3:29 pm
@Adion, please add this in the next update!

Source "linked" to <filelist source="">

Thanks

geposted Thu 07 Mar 24 @ 8:45 am
The Problem isn't Source "linked". This works with <filelist source="geniusdj://linked">.

The Problem is, the list doesn't refresh automaticly by loading songs. The list only refresh after using load_skin.

geposted Thu 07 Mar 24 @ 9:27 am
@Adion, please please add this in the next update !!!

DennYo Beats wrote :
The Problem isn't Source "linked". This works with <filelist source="geniusdj://linked">.

The Problem is, the list doesn't refresh automaticly by loading songs. The list only refresh after using load_skin.

geposted Sun 17 Mar 24 @ 11:35 am
Could <dropzone> be tweaked to accept an action? No action defaults to load [maintaining previous behaviour]
It could make for cool additions for custom browser stuff.

geposted Thu 21 Mar 24 @ 7:15 pm
VU meters to have DB level markings please , and a tri color system. green yellow red, as you see in dj mixers

at least a mark somewhere in the middle of the vu meter so that we know when we are at 0 db, currently we only know when we are peaking, because thats the only time the color changes, but this is already too loud by this point

geposted Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 7:32 pm
i have a wish:

colorVocal=""
colorInstru=""
colorBeat=""

For the Browser and Prelisten Wave.

best regards

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 4:55 am
error: double post, i asked same question twice, mods can delete this post.

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 12:17 pm
Matty1000 wrote :
VU meters to have DB level markings please , and a tri color system. green yellow red, as you see in dj mixers

at least a mark somewhere in the middle of the vu meter so that we know when we are at 0 db, currently we only know when we are peaking, because thats the only time the color changes, but this is already too loud by this point

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 2:29 pm
You mean LUFS, 0dB is the top of that scale already.

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 3:00 pm
97%