Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 HQ DVS timecode now vinyls available - Page: 4

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

As you don't have Pro 7. You will indeed need to purchase Pro Infinity in order to use Turntables properly.

geposted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 4:56 am
Hi, idk if im in the right category but im a local dj in Louisiana and i compete in a lot of scratch battles. Some battles allow me to use my NS7 II which means i can use virtual dj however, there are battles where i have to use serato or tracktor. I love VDJ and like to stand out and be the only dj that uses that program in dj battles because ppl always claim vdj isnt a real program but what are the best products i can use in order to do vinyl shows? What sound card can i use that will work flawlessly. Is there a mixer that vdj has thats similar to the rane mixer with a built in sound card? please help me i want to invest in a vinyl set dedicated to vdj

geposted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 3:57 pm

geposted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 11:40 am
coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010
VDJ Timecodes get an overall A+ from me! Put em to the test yesterday live on my video show and they were nothing less than perfect.

GREAT JOB VDJ TEAM!

geposted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:36 pm
coach k wrote :
......yesterday live on my video show.....

Is this recorded and can I watch the video somewhere?

geposted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 7:44 am
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Shipping is now FREE anywhere in the world :)

geposted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 5:40 pm
omg, good call.. need to wait for a paycheck though, too many good & expensive festivals here

geposted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 8:18 am
coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010

geposted Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 2:17 pm
Delivery Staff wrote :

Brand new HQ timecode vinyls now available.
High quality control signal made for optimal performance in VirtualDJ 8
Awesome can't wait to order

Get yours here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

geposted Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 2:26 pm
djbobbzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I currently use VDJ 8 PRO with denon cdj's in link mode and wanting to switch to my 1200 mkII's with time code vinyl. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to get aside from time code vinyls?

geposted Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 9:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)