Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Lock Cue Points................. - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PADS -Pioneer DDJ-SP1..............it has no custom buttons. I just need to be able to see if its on or off, so anything will do on the skin. Hes got a lot of layers so Im not gonna mess with it, waaay above my pay grade.

geposted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:28 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I disagree. [...] I can't imagine why someone would want to lock the POI's on his entire library, especially since once locked, you cannot even set a new POI...

It's very easy to hit a cuepad unawares in a live situation, thereby setting a 'phantom' cue. Afterwards, you have to try and figure out why that cuepoint is there, and whether you should/should not, delete it. It's a nuisance. I use the cues a lot and have big fingers, so it's happened to me more than once. As others are saying, it would be very practical to have a one button solution, instantly giving the choice between open and protected mode.

geposted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 1:40 am
djlee20PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I know this is an old thread but I've found the best way to lock the cues is to add the command: & lock_cues on the browser push button directly after the existing script. This way it locks the cues as the track is loaded by default, giving the option to unlock should you need to using the pad menu.

I have a Denon MCX8000 so also assigned pad 8 as Lock_cues with the LED set to yellow, this way the pad lights up as soon as the track is loaded showing the cues are locked, I can then toggle between lock and unlock should I want to add a new cue point using the pad.......very handy!

geposted Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 2:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)