Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: NAME OF FEATURE/BUTTON ..PLEASE HELP????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I use to be a member over 15 years ago when the mixing software was called "Atomixmp3". There was a skin on Atomixmp3.com that had something on it. I am not sure what this "function" or button is called, but in my opinion....it made mixing A WHOLE LOT EASIER. Now, since the 15+ years back when I purchased Atomixmp3 (and later was bought out or became VirtualDJ) I had access to downloading skins, installing patches to the previous versions, constantly getting add-ons, adding samples, etc. After looking at, and reviewing all the skins available, I came across a skin, I believe it was called "American DJ Pro". Since it has been so many years, my memory isn't so great (I like to thank the ecstacy for screwing that part of my brain up lol). To describe it, it's on both sides of the decks. Now, the cross-fader is playing all the over on "deck A", and the feature has an equalizer on it that has a High, Mid, and Low on both decks. Now since the cross-fader is playing on deck A, I would have all the High, Mid, and Low on deck A to be raised all the way up. (Picture it just like the cross-fader, or hamster switch, but instead of it being horizontal, fading from deck A all the way over to deck B, this cross-fader was vertical. Fading the High, Mid, and Lows, from deck A all the way over to deck B.) I believe in the past, I have heard it POSSIBLY called the "EQUALIZER CROSS-FADER" OR "EQ CROSS-FADER". If I am wrong, and it is called something else? PLEASE CORRECT ME, BECAUSE MY REASON FOR EVEN APPROACHING THIS ENDEAVOR, AND COMING ON THIS FORUM. IS TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT THAT SWITCH/BUTTON/FEATURE....WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT, I AM ALL EARS AND AM EAGER TO FIND OUT EXACTLT WHAT IT'S CALLED, AND WHICH SKINS ON VIRTUAL DJ PRO, OR ANY OTHERS HAVE THIS FEATURE BECAUSE IT MADE MIXING FOR ME....INCREDIBLY EASIER, BY JUST ASSIGNING A BUTTON, LIKE THE ARROW LEFT/RIGHT BUTTONS, TO EASILY USE WHILE I'M MIXING ONLY FROM MY KEYBOARD ON MY COMPUTER AND NO OTHER EXTERNAL EXTRAS ADDED ON. Please help me solve this perplexing issue I have had for many years, and PLEASE HELP MAKE DJing EXCITING AGAIN SO I WILL BE HAPPY TO COME BACK TO IT AND HAVE SOME FUN AGAIN????? THANK YOU....

geposted Sun 08 Mar 15 @ 11:38 pm
looks a bit like the filter fade button on DDJ-SB.

geposted Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 2:43 am
eq_crossfader_high
eq_crossfader_mid
eq_crossfader_low

geposted Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 3:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)