Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Quick.is the native Instruments kontrol S4 supported? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So which therefore would you buy? the native instrument s4 m2,pioneer ddj sx or numark nv?....

geposted Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 10:45 pm
Controllers are a matter of personal taste...
I'm not a Pioneer fanboy but from the ones you mention most likely I would go with SX and perhaps I would be tempted to try NV by first hand before I make up my mind.

My personal controllers "usage history" (older to newer) is this:
Denon HC-4500
Numark Total Control
Denon MC-6000
Denon S-3700
Pioneer DDJ-SX
Pioneer DDJ-SZ <--Using now
Denon MC-6000MK2 <--Using now
Pioneer DDJ-SX 2 <-- Waiting to arrive

And my "usage history" (time used) is this:
Denon HC-4500 2+ years
Numark Total Control 1/2 year
Denon MC-6000 3 years
Denon S-3700 2 years
Pioneer DDJ-SX 1 year
Pioneer DDJ-SZ <--Using now (1year)
Denon MC-6000MK2 <--Using now (1/2 year)

As you see currently I use 2 controllers depending on my gig needs. Also ALL of the above controllers are MIDI, not HID.

PS: The only NI gear I own are a Kontrol F1 which I use as side-controller, and a Kontrol Z2 which is used more as a mixer in conjuction with my S-3700 than as a controller.
All NI devices we support natively (except Kontrol X1) are HID

geposted Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 2:06 am
hmm...so the pioneer is out?...he,he..its the best looking of the bunch....hmm...hard decision

geposted Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 3:13 am
I have used both and in my opinion the SX preformed better then the S4, the SX build just felt better also and since I know you like to scratch the SX jogs would probably be a better fit as the S4 jogs are pretty small.

geposted Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 10:12 am
thanks bro,yeah,thats my feeling on all this.they add all the stuff but make them jugs small...

geposted Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 2:54 pm
in the other hand I luv the numark screens.whatever the controller it has to complement the gear Im using now...

geposted Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 4:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)