Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: New feature request: GainSave

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

newnexoPRO (legacy)Member since 2006
As AutoGain often does not lead to what feels like the right setting (dB is right, but nevertheless appears to be too loud or to low) it would be great to be able to save individual gain settings with the songs, similar to cues.

geposted Mon 25 May 15 @ 2:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Change auto gain setting from the default auto, to auto + remember.

geposted Mon 25 May 15 @ 8:36 am
newnexoPRO (legacy)Member since 2006
No way, because this way you also have to accept the gain value found by the program. What I mean is to set an individual value and save it with the song.

geposted Tue 26 May 15 @ 4:57 am
Just use a program like MP3gain and disable auto gain in VDJ.

geposted Tue 26 May 15 @ 6:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
newnexo wrote :
No way, because this way you also have to accept the gain value found by the program. What I mean is to set an individual value and save it with the song.

When you change the gain value it is remembered.

geposted Tue 26 May 15 @ 7:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
newnexo wrote :

Yes, it sets the gain automatically and then when you change it with a gain control it then remembers it for next time you load the song. Seems like what you were asking for?

If you're wanting to do this with VDJs autogain disabled, then as said above you'll need to do it outside VDJ.

geposted Tue 26 May 15 @ 9:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)