Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: LED Variables

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm trying to assign led colors on the ns7II based on variables (With discrete decks side). However, I can only get one side to work... not sure how to code this for the "Controller"

device_side 1 ? var 'padmode' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : device_side 1 ? var 'padmode' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : device_side 1 ? get_constant 'white' : device_side 2 ? var 'padmode deck 2' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : device_side 2 ? var 'padmode deck 2' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : device_side 2 ? get_constant 'white'

I've also tried:
var 'padmode' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : var 'padmode' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : get_constant 'white' : var 'padmode deck 2' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : var 'padmode deck 2' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : get_constant 'white'

Back in the old days, we had to assign the variable per side. Now, there's only one line to enter. So, I'm not sure how to string it.

I can get the Left side to work if I use:
var 'padmode' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : var 'padmode' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : get_constant 'white'

I can get the right side to work if I use:
var 'padmode deck 2' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : var 'padmode deck 2' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : get_constant 'white'

but not both :-(

geposted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 7:09 pm
You should use "action_deck" (action_deck 1 ? this : action_deck 2 ? that : action_deck 3 ? other : action_deck 4 ? another : nothing)

geposted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 7:17 pm
Found it! But I'm not sure why it works... can someone chime in?

var 'padmode' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : var 'padmode deck 2' 0 ? get_constant 'red' : var 'padmode' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : var 'padmode deck 2' 1 ? get_constant '#FFA500' : get_constant 'white'

geposted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 7:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you explain why do you need to have different name for the variable per deck ???
Why do you need to have 'padmode' and 'padmode deck 2' and not just 'padmode' ?

Do you want to have e.g. Red color for HotCues for left deck and Green color for the right deck ?
I am just trying to see what you are after, to give you some simple info and directions and not confusing you more.

geposted Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 11:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)