Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-RZ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So I have a question and maybe this thread needs to be moved. Pioneer has done it again and made another "flagship"
Can anyone tell me will this be a virtual DJ friendly controller.
Pioneer has already stated that it isn't going to work with Serato but left that kinda on Serato if Serato wanted to support it or not. Which makes me think That it would probably still be VDJ friendly.
There is a few new features to this controller over the sz. I just wonder if these buttons wil
Add any extra benefit to utilizing the VDJ software... Thoughts and comments?

geposted Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 6:08 am
As with all controllers, if it's MIDI or HID we will support it! :)

geposted Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 8:29 am
I figured as much. It looks like an SZ clone, well almost just a few changes and a few additional buttons

geposted Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 2:09 am
any news on when this is likely to be? Having to plug another laptop in at the mo with rekordbox but would much rather use my one with vdj on

All my cue points etc are set - I do not have time to go thru all my music beatgridding and cueing again!!!!

geposted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 7:58 pm
We can't provide an ETA, but we are working on this.

geposted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 8:13 pm
Boothy81 wrote :
any news on when this is likely to be? Having to plug another laptop in at the mo with rekordbox but would much rather use my one with vdj on

All my cue points etc are set - I do not have time to go thru all my music beatgridding and cueing again!!!!

Guess you should have considered that before buying maybe?? What will you do if its never supported??

I personally would of went with the SZ because then you get support from pretty much all the major software titles.........

geposted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 8:14 pm
its my friends ddj rz and he's kindly letting me use at at the gigs he comes with me to. I use my own controller at most gigs with virtual dj, but i'd love to be able to just use his with my virtual dj and interchange the controllers with no fuss (which vdj is brilliant for)

It's a credit to how much I like vdj 8 that I can't wait for the mapper to come out so I can use it!

I appreciate it's a lot of work, but it's nice to know that it's just a matter of time, rather than finding out it's not going to happen!

p.s. "would have"

Keep up the good work

geposted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 11:27 pm
As I said... we are working on this. Which effectively means that support for the device will come eventually. We just can't provide an estimation of when.
It could be tomorrow or it could be in 2 months.

geposted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 12:12 am
is there any news about the ddj rz mapping?

geposted Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 1:08 pm
Please read the message directly above yours.

For future reference, Atomix don't give dates (E.T.A's). It's ready when it's ready.

geposted Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 5:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)