Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Bug, Well it bugs me............

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK everybody knows I also use SDJ, anyways I sort by BPM and with SDJ when I sort by BPM all the titles are grouped as well. Meaning (example) all versions of Sorry - Justin B. will be grouped together as long as the BPM is the same.

Now with VDJ its not the same, they are scattered with in the BPM.

Is this by design?? I can upload a picture if this doesn't make sense.

geposted Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 4:24 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you first sort by version, then by bpm, then it should sort by version as well.
Keep in mind that the automatic bpm calculation uses couple of decimals, so it's still possible that they are not together unless you manually round the bpm's in the tag or bpm editor.

geposted Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 4:35 pm
OK that makes sense, didn't think about that decimal point.

Thanks

geposted Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 4:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do those different versions of the same track have exactly the same BPM xxx.xx value ?
If you have chosen to see only 1 or none decimal digits in the Browser for the BPM, this doesnt mean that they are ignored in sorting.

haha Adion was faster than me :)

geposted Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 4:41 pm
Ok to answer your question, They have the same bpm, key and some are intros, outros or a different remixer and some have different lengths. I also have it set to none when it comes to the decimal.

Heres a pic, In the pic look for the G-Eazy tracks and you can see the bpm's are the same even the keys match, just the name and length are different.

The only way around it to to first sort by title and then sort by BPM.

Anyway this can be changed so that if the bpm and titles are the same or similar the tracks are grouped together?? And yes this might seem small but makes looking for tracks way easier.

geposted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 1:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)