Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Stuck in loop mode?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So last night I'm DJing and everything seems fine. I'm using a mac with Yosemite and a pioneer ddj sx2 and I go to mix into my next song and I release the loop. All seems well however the song is stuck in an 8 beat loop. The sx2 shows the loop is off. Vdj8 also shows the loop is off and the track is progressing but the track indeed to looping the first 8 beats as if I never stopped the loop. Has anyone ever heard of this ? I had to mix out into anotjer song and then restart the song to get it to work.

geposted Sun 13 Dec 15 @ 7:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
which buttons on the SX2 or skin are you using to trigger and then exit/release the loop ?

geposted Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 7:08 am
On the sx2 I used both Auto loop and the in out buttons with same result. This isn't a normal thing and has only happened once. Just posting to see if anyone has ever notice. Also it was a video file from promo only and the video progressed as normal but the audio was stuck and I've used this same file many times as itsoon a popular song

geposted Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 12:52 pm
I upgraded to 8.1 and have a Pioneer DDJ-SZ. When using the In and Out Buttons to create a loop, the In will engage fine, the Out will create the loop, however when trying to exit a loop, the out button will not disengage the loop. It will now blink when pressing it, and if the jog dial is moved while the Out button is blinking, it will readjust the loop even with the Autoloop engaged. This is not normal. I have to press the Autoloop button to exit the loop, when all I used to do was press the Out button to Exit. This did not occur in 8.0. I am using the default VDJ 8.0 skin. I can mouse click on the Out button on the skin to disengage the loop, but seems like some type of mapping feature got messed up in the latest release.

geposted Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 7:22 am
club how did u disable autoloop?

geposted Thu 06 Dec 18 @ 6:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)