Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-RX Mapping!? - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

HI, i'm from south america, and i bought a Pioneer DDJ-RX. As i have a infinity licence of VDJ 8, i want to use it (instead of rekordbox). But i have a problem. The sound card works perfect, but i dont have the mapping o the buttons. Anyone knows something about that? Thks (sory about my english jeje)

geposted Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 10:25 pm
 Best Answer VirtualDJ 8.2 includes native support for Pioneer DDJ-RX

Since it's the first "Rekordbox" controller we support, please let us know by using THIS thread if anything doesn't work as it should.

PS: Yes, there are still some functions that don't work the same way they work with Rekordbox. We only need you to report if the controller itself (or the assigned action) does not function as it should.

Thank you!

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 1:03 pm[ selected best answer by PhantomDeejay on Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 1:03 pm ]
DDJ-RX or XDJ-RX ?
Both units are not supported at the moment, but there is an unofficial mapper for XDJ-RX on our add-ons downloads section.

DDJ-RX will be supported officially as soon as we are able to complete it's mapper which is a work in progress. If you have DDJ-RX and you wish to help us finish the mapper sooner please drop me a PM

geposted Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 2:31 am
Thks for your help. I have ddj-RX. I dont know how to help you...tell me if you want...!!! Thks again!

geposted Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 12:15 am
Someone knows something about that?

geposted Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 3:45 pm
Please send me a PM (Private Message) with your e-mail address and I will inform you on what you'll have to do.

Thank you!

geposted Tue 05 Jan 16 @ 8:04 am
gosof89Home userMember since 2013
kalhspera agorasa ddj rx kai den exw mapping ti mporw na kanw gia afto;

geposted Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 9:57 pm
You should really ask in English here or use the Greek forum.
Anyway, the answer is that DDJ-RX will be supported natively in VirtualDj 8.1 very soon but it's not supported right now.

geposted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:41 am
gosof89Home userMember since 2013
mporei na ginei kati prosorino;
dhladh an yparxei mapping apo xrhsth kai oxi episimo;

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 2:12 pm
Please either post your question in English or use the Greek forum

geposted Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 11:25 am
DebielLE userMember since 2005
Hello , do you have anything new to the mapping of the DDJ RX ? a date ?

geposted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 1:05 pm
As always we cannot provide release dates.
However we can state that once we release support Pioneer DDJ-RX will be 100% compatible with VirtualDj
Thank you!

geposted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 2:19 pm
HEllo,
i just wanna ask again, if there is a mapping for the ddj-rx available now?
i would need it really urgent:-)

geposted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 6:46 pm
No, there's no mapper released for DDJ-RX yet.

geposted Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 10:50 pm
what do you think, how long will it take till there is one available?

geposted Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 7:39 pm
I have said numerous times that we can't provide an ETA. We are close. That's all I can say.

geposted Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 7:30 am
I can't Wait for the mapper!!!!! RekordBox doesn't support dvs yet and I miss mixing on vdJ!!!!!!!!!!! lol F

geposted Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 9:59 pm
Mr. Wilsawn wrote :
RekordBox doesn't support dvs yet

Yes it does! It was announced two days ago.

Unfortunately it's an extra $99 on top of Rekordbox DJ, plus only works with Pioneer timecode vinyl (another $15).

geposted Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 5:29 pm
Hi my friends! Someone know something about that? tks

geposted Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 11:49 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Anyway, the answer is that DDJ-RX will be supported natively in VirtualDj 8.1 very soon but it's not supported right now.

Hi PhantomDeeJay,

VDJ 8.1 has already been released, so are you saying the Pioneer DDJ-RX is now supported, or that support will be added some time during the updates to 8.1?

If it's the latter, is there anything I can do to help?

Many thanks
Gary

geposted Fri 08 Apr 16 @ 10:30 am
The post you quoted was written in February. Phantom posted again in March saying there's no ETA.

Therefore, the first post was not saying it's supported.

A simple way for you to check for support is to look at the wiki page which lists supported controllers. Or you can check the controller list in VDJ itself.

If you have the hardware, you can also simply plug it in and start VDJ. You'll soon know if it's supported. :-)

geposted Fri 08 Apr 16 @ 4:38 pm
20%