Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Playlist Export

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I would like to be able to export my playlists in a format that is compatible with mixcloud.

geposted Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 6:26 pm
DJGadgPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I agree, this would be a very useful feature. Mixcloud already allows Traktor and Serato users to import their playlists. An ability to export from the playlist history tab as a Mixcloud compatible 'cue sheet' would do the job.

geposted Fri 20 May 16 @ 4:04 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VirtualDJ can save a cue sheet along with your mix when recording. Didn't check if it's accepted by mixcloud, but I guess it should be?

geposted Fri 20 May 16 @ 8:51 pm
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Adion wrote :
VirtualDJ can save a cue sheet along with your mix when recording. Didn't check if it's accepted by mixcloud, but I guess it should be?

The only problem with that is that when you are recording you cannot use tracks that you got from content unlimited or the recording will stop. So I have to use a external recording source in order to record the audio from some of my mixes which does not allow me to use the cue sheet/list function...

(when I am able to record internally the cue sheet/list function works well!)

geposted Sat 21 May 16 @ 2:36 am
So firstly you're recording content that you don't own, then you're sharing the recording.

Have you not heard of copyright? :-(

geposted Sat 21 May 16 @ 8:55 am
Available at VirtualDJ 8.2

geposted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 12:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)