Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Help with mapping crossfader.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Greetings. I have a small backup controller with limited knobs so I'd like to map the cossfader to control slider 1 of an active effect. For instance, if I'm usins one of my filters, I'd like to be able to trigger the effect with one of my dedicated buttons (I have one for each deck that triggers the selected effects already) then use the crossfader to control slider 1 on said effect. Any help would be awesome because I'm struggling. So far effect_slider workd but only with deck 2 no matter which deck is playing out and I can't find a better choice than even that one.

geposted Mon 28 Dec 15 @ 10:35 pm
Or naw!

geposted Fri 01 Jan 16 @ 9:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
you need to define the side/deck the crossfader needs to be working each time, so something like this..
deck right effect_active ? deck right effect_slider 1 : deck left effect_slider 1
(will control the FX parameter of the right selected effect only if active and the FX parameter of the Left selected effect in all other cases)

deck left select ? deck left effect_slider 1 : deck right effect_slider 1
(will control the FX parameter of the selected deck)

or if you wish to control both the left and right selected decks at the same time ...
deck left effect_slider 1 & deck right effect_slider 1

geposted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 6:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)