Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: help with remapping keyboard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Greetings. I'm having trouble with changing my keyboard map. I've recently begun to mix with an external mixer that has a built in sound card and would like to change my keyboard layout to closer match my other preferred program (djay pro). I'm running into problems with the hot cue buttons. for instance I took the E key and assigned the command "deck 1 hot_cue 1" that works great and it sets the cue if the track is paused but doesn't change the cue, it works well like a dj controller cue button. It also only plays from the cue points only when pressed if the track is stopped and returns and keeps playing if the track is already playing. I added the same command to R and T (hot_cue 2 and hot_cue 3). My problem is that I made the same assignment to keys U, I, and O but changed the command to deck 2 hot_cue 1, 2, 3. That's where the problem kicks in. With the deck 2 keys, the hotcues only work in a stutter mode that I don't want. I can't understand why they wouldn't work the same as the deck 1 commands. Can anyone help?

geposted Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 4:46 pm
Still having this problem and it's still driving me crazy. Can anyone help?

geposted Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 11:01 pm
Check that "smart cue" option is off on deck 2. Upper right section of the circle beside the text.

geposted Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 11:09 pm
Good guess but no dice:(

geposted Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 11:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)