Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: [VDJ8 - NEW Feature Request]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It would be a great feature if somehow it is going to be possible to import a song play list into VDJ8 either in Excel/ Word table format "Artist" - "Song".
What VDJ8 does is it checks the the whole database and and if it finds a match/ wild match you should be able to get them to automatically show up in a playlist your have created. Any songs that are not found should be greyed out for what ever reason miss spelling, not match found etc.

At the moment it is a painful process of manually typing each song in the search field and if found drag it into a playlist created.

geposted Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 5:34 pm
I have asked for this before, on more than one occassion. Here's one of the threads click me and an earlier one here

Atomix never did anything, but one forum member wrote me a utility program which did a comparison between an imported song list and the database.

It was quite slow though, and just got forgotten about.

geposted Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 6:02 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
It is still under development :)

geposted Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 4:35 pm
When I'm out and about I often hear a song or think of one and think of playing it in a particular playlist. I can easily put it in a Spotify playlist using my phone but there is nothing mobile that I can update my vdj playlists.
I am a content unlimited subscriber so surely I could access that database online outside of vdj software to check for the song and put it in a playlist?

geposted Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 5:14 pm
Would like to see the history auto populate when a track is playing it disappears from the auto mix playlist window after about 45seconds of play but I have to leave the history file and re enter to update it's transfer.

Regards

Davy Tee

geposted Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 12:38 am
cnaylPRO InfinityMember since 2016
[VDJ8 - NEW Feature Request] - Please can we have the ability to sort search results by "location" i.e. the first icon that shows if the song is local, in Content unlimted cache etc

geposted Tue 13 Dec 16 @ 10:07 am
It's not Spotify, but I personally use Shazam for this purpose. You can log in to Shazam from within VirtualDJ and pull up your recent matches. Then I add them to the appropriate playlist. Not ideal, but it works for me, especially while driving as I can tag a song with one tap.

geposted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 3:19 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Any traffic Police on this forum... your kidding right, don't you know the f n carnage that happens on our roads because of people f n about on there friggin mobile phones, I hope that was a joke or otherwise you are one moronic dumb ass.

geposted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 1:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)