Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: assign fx param 1 or 2 to key

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

can someone give me the vdbscript code to assign param 1 or 2 to key on a numark n4 and virtual dj, if i only use key it wil only move 1 tone up and 1 tone down.

tnx

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 7:49 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
params are usually dials so you'd want either, 2 buttons one for up one for down, or you would want press and hold for a boost or cut to reset when released, or you want first press boost/cut second press reset.

which do you want/

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 9:43 am
tnx, mine param fx is a dail, so i want the dail to work completely

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 9:50 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
fx-param-1
and
fx-param-2
are already mapped in the default mapping,

var "$shift" ? effect select : effect slider 1
effect slider 2

i really don't understand what you are asking for,

geposted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 10:21 am
I have a similar problem... not to hijack I will check with OP, do you mean you want to re-use the key buttons to control effect sliders?
Key buttons might not be the best choice, unless you make

holding [time in milliseconds] ? toggle "param1" while_pressed : move_key --- (I'm probably mistaken but it might look like this....)
To assign another knob if you wanted to enable the parameter with the key.

Though by key press, using another key to $shift, is shown above.

--- Maybe my problem is similar

In recent build my versadeck seems to have cessed to address the right effect slot. X and Y buttons make the jogwheel usually effect the last effect enabled. Now, I've been forced to move the effect in slot 1 to overcome this....

var "my_filter" ? filter : var_equal 'fxparam' 0 ? touchwheel : hold off & var 'fxparam' ? loop ? var_equal 'fxparam' 2 ? loop_move : loop_length : sampler_pad ? var_equal 'fxparam' 2 ? cycle 'splloop' 128 & var 'splloop' ? nothing : sampler_loop : sampler_volume : var 'filter' ? filter : var_equal 'fxparam' 2 ? effect_slider get_var 'slot' 2 : effect_slider 'slot' 1

Something is off here. Of course the effect button sets the slot... any ideas?

geposted Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 11:57 pm

geposted Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 9:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try the action
key_move
instead of key

geposted Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 7:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)