Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: AS NAME IN FOLDER.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Good evening,Those days in version 7 we used to have features like 'AS NAMED IN THE FOLDER' but up till now in version 8 and 8.1 this feature is not yet back but was replaced with TAG EDITOR.
For example in version 7 when you RENAME your bulk files in capital letters in the FOLDERS( Windows Explorer) and latter open the version 7 all files are seen in small letters,all you need to do is Ctrl+A and a drop down menu appears 'NAME AS IN FOLDER' and one click brings all your files to the original capital letters as in the folder also at that time i discovered that when you mistakenly delete your settings or Virtual DJ software and reinstall no hassles going through the whole files again in Virtual DJ renaming your files to capital letters just one click again 'Ctrl+A>drop down menu>NAME AS IN FOLDER' so easy,it saves time,stress e.t.c
Now in version 8 or 8.1 you mistakenly delete settings or Virtual DJ and re-install that option is no longer there to bring back your capital lettered files but to start all at fresh again,its boring.I have seen lots of DJs using capital letters for their files and i asked why and their reasons were the same as mine 'SIGHT' problems,they can quickly see, grab and load their files very easy on capital letters.
I'm not speaking for myself alone but for lots of DJs out there who don't have time for Virtual DJ forums,chat support e.t.c.I introduced them in to using VirtualDJ software,i converted them from CRACKED virtual software in buying and using the Pro version,i converted them from Analog,CD DJs to software DJs so i am their eyes,i'm their SBDJ, i'm their MAXMORA they look up to me in fixing their issues so, please and please we need that beautiful features back 'AS NAME IN FOLDER'.
Thank you.
DJ ARI-G 1.

geposted Thu 18 Feb 16 @ 9:56 pm
Select files, Right click on one, select Batch->Parse Filenames

geposted Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 12:17 am
Thanks PhantomDeejay keep the good work.

geposted Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 10:59 am
@ PhantomDeejay i've tried it now but not all the files changed as named in the widows explorer folder,just 30% of the files changed.

geposted Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 12:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)