Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Cue Problems and BPM questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i have an Asus with windows
virtual dj 8.1 full audio access
numark mixtrack 3
usb soundcard for headphones

I cant figure out why i can hear both tracks through my headphones when trying to cue, i have my audio set up....

speaker+headphones
no input
two souncards
-master = speaker output - internal soundcard - hd audio output #0 & #1
-headphones = 2-usb audio device - channel 1 and 2

also, why can i not adjust the bpm manually, the bpm analysis of the songs keeps messing up and i know the exact bpm but cant punch it in

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 7:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check these for cue mix problem

For bpm

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 7:57 pm
that was extremely helpful, i had the mix partially up and the problem is solved now, cant thank you enough

as for the bpm, right click does not work for some reason, its not that its a problem on my laptop, virtual dj just doest acknowledge i right clicked on the bpm, works on other parts of the system though

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 9:00 pm
I have had a problem with BPM in automix. Can not change the bad cues. Have to click on /2 or +2 in BPM Editor to fix the problem.

Sorry, but your issue, has nothing to do with this thread. Please do not hijack another persons thread, you may start your own, thank you AMAHM

geposted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 1:26 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
user12334528 wrote :
t
as for the bpm, right click does not work for some reason, its not that its a problem on my laptop, virtual dj just doest acknowledge i right clicked on the bpm, works on other parts of the system though

which skin are you using/

geposted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 2:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)