Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: problem with element on iRemote

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

alucasCUE userMember since 2008
I want a small area on my skin that changes colour depending on the default deck. After some experimenting I used:

<visual type="onoff" source="get defaultdeck & param_add -1">
<pos x="130" y="10"/>
<size width="130" height="10"/>
<down x="420" y="2180"/>
<up x="420" y="2320"/>
</visual>

which works fine on the Mac version but the area doesn't change colour on the iRemote version. If I use 'source="position"' then area changes colour half way through song on both versions.

I am using the latest version of iRemote and Cue 7.4.7 but same problem happens with VDJ 8.

Any help appreciated.

geposted Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 3:45 am
1)
Your Visual is "OnOff" type.
This means that it will either show the "On" or the "Off" graphics depending on query.
Your "position" query returns values form 0 to 1
Values 0-0,499999 are "Off"
Values 0,5 to 1.0 are "On"
That's why your "position" query changes halfway of the track pos.

2) Your initial query is very strange for what you want to achieve. You get the number of current deck and then you subtrack 1. It should work I guess (1-1=0=off and 2-1=1=on) but you should better use this one:

get_defaultdeck & param_equal 1 ? off : on

Also please remember that when doing skins for the new remote despite the fact that it works with VirtualDj 7 you need to use the version 8 syntax

geposted Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 11:02 pm
Thank you for your response. I have tried your suggestion but the behaviour hasn't changed (i.e. graphic does not change whichever deck is selected). (I did understand about using 'source="position"' - I just tried that to prove that the graphic areas selected were correct though I had to use 'source="get position"' for it to work.)

If I set up a textzone with

format="`get_defaultdeck & param_equal 1 ? off : on`"

then it always displays "on" when the iPhone is connected to Cue V7 but "?" or "on" when connected to VDJ v8.

If I use
format="`get defaultdeck & param_equal 1 ? off : on`"

then it displays "off" or "on" when the iPhone is connected to Cue V7 and
"?" or "on" when connected to VDJ v8.

But whatever I have tried the visual remains stuck on the off graphic!

geposted Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 1:54 am
It would be nice to get an answer to this problem. The code

<visual type="onoff" source="get_defaultdeck & param_equal 1 ? off : on">
<size width="129" height="7"/>
<pos x="130" y="10"/>
<off x="420" y="2320"/>
<on x="420" y="2180"/>
</visual>

works fine in Cue Mac V7.4 and VDJ Mac V8.0.0 but in iRemote V8.0.2502 visual is stuck on the off graphic.

geposted Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 4:35 pm
I have solved this by deleting the app on my iPhone and installing again. All now works as expected.

geposted Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 4:43 pm
Though with some more testing I think it's upgrading to VDJ 8.1 that's made the difference.

geposted Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 5:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)