Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Pause / Start with one button

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi folks. I am hoping that I am missing something obvious. I do some events in which I am out on the dance floor leading some activities and I want to be able to stop and start the music remotely. I use a wireless mouse so I was hoping I could land the mouse pointer on a button and then just click the button to first pause the music and then start it again, doing this repeatedly without moving the cursor pointer from the button.

Is there a way to do that? If I click the Play button it goes back to the beginning. If I click the pause button, I have to switch to the play button to start it again.

Anyone have a trick or advice for me that will do the job?

geposted Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 8:29 pm
If you go to the Deck Options radio button (beside the transport controls) you can click it and you will see an option for Button Behavior. Change the default Play-Stutter to Play-Pause and that will give you the functionality that you are looking for.

geposted Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 8:36 pm
Perfect! Exactly what I needed. I have already tried it. Thank you so much. I love this software and I love this forum :-)

Rob

geposted Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 8:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)