Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Content unlimited error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have content unlimited and when I attempt to load the song onto deck 1 or 2, it says error on deck

geposted Sun 10 Apr 16 @ 3:00 am
If you have content unlimited and do a search you may get two options. If it's a red icon, then it's from the paid service. If the icon is purple, it's from netsearch which you do not pay for. The netsearch results are not always available, so that's why you get an error message. If you are getting error messages with a red icon, then that's an issue. The netsearch results may not always be available or have the best quality. However, I have found that it comes in handy, and it's free.

Also make sure you are using the latest build of version 7 or 8.

geposted Sun 10 Apr 16 @ 6:49 pm
DJFormcHome userMember since 2015
This happened to me last night. I have been using it successfully for awhile and suddenly, after sound checks, it just starting giving me the same error you mentioned. It's not a build problem. It wasn't a WiFi issue either because everything else worked. I have been reading up on it and apparently it is an ongoing issue that they are aware of with no answer in sight as of yet. If it happens again to me, I'm dumping the service and VirtualDJ. It is one of the few things that set them apart in my mind.

geposted Mon 23 May 16 @ 8:07 pm
DJFormc wrote :
after sound checks

You are aware that using the home version for commercial purposes is against the T&Cs?

geposted Wed 25 May 16 @ 5:04 pm
maybe he's playing on an installed system in a club or something. Otherwise content unlimited is also not available I guess.

geposted Thu 26 May 16 @ 4:58 am
I have been working non stop, and did a wedding last night, and it worked for me. It stopped working tells us nothing. Without specifics, we can't help you. How do you know it's not a build problem, when you haven't told us what build or version you are using?

geposted Fri 27 May 16 @ 6:55 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdimi.nl wrote :
maybe he's playing on an installed system in a club or something. Otherwise content unlimited is also not available I guess.

Content Unlimited is available even for home users.

geposted Fri 27 May 16 @ 9:33 am
nae.icePRO InfinityMember since 2018
I have recently purchased content unlimited and dont know how to activate it,i presumed it would be automatic with my ip address.

cheers
steve

geposted Sun 29 May 16 @ 9:05 pm
user12051451 wrote :
I have recently purchased content unlimited and dont know how to activate it,i presumed it would be automatic with my ip address.

cheers
steve

It should work as part of you login when you open virtual DJ (ip adress check would be bad, because that could change when you go to a new place like at a gig)

But you have to enable it in you searches (next to the search field), and decide how you want it to act compared to your local files

You can check if VDJ currently knows it has access by looking at the bottom of the license pane in settings. Mine says "Content Unlimited Audio" "Already have"

geposted Mon 30 May 16 @ 5:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)