Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Language string

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello, is there a way to use language translated string inside a Skin ? (from <language>.xml)
If yes, what the VDJ Script syntax ?

Thank You in advance
Gianluca

geposted Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 9:51 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
not available at the moment, but its in our list to provide localisations for skins

geposted Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 6:42 pm
Thank You for answer DJDad.

geposted Mon 02 May 16 @ 7:00 am
Might where you might use a custom button or apply this option also use the option <oninit on top of the skin which is what gives the action when entering the selected skin by applying the action you want in this case the language

Example:

<oninit action="setting 'language' spanish"/>

<button action="setting 'language' spanish">
<tooltip>Languaje Spanish</tooltip>
</button>

geposted Tue 10 May 16 @ 8:22 pm
DjKaos2012, I think you misunderstand my question.
I don't want to set the VDJ Language on the skin, but I asked is there a script syntax to use already translated word inside the skin.
For example, if in the skin i put a text to show a track information, such as "Artist", now the only way is to write the label directly only in one Language (usually in English); but the word "Artist" is translated in all supported Language in the VDJ <Language>.xml files, so was preferable to use a VDJ script syntax that translate this word ("Artist") from VDJ <Language>.xml.

DJDad already answer that, to now, it's not possible.

Anyway, thank You for interesting.

geposted Tue 10 May 16 @ 10:34 pm
you could use a text for each language in which a button or menu could switch the language you want is the only option that I find

geposted Tue 10 May 16 @ 11:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)