Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Nunark Orbit Issues.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just purchased a numark Orbit and I'm kinda having a hard time to use it. I am using the custom mapping from Virtual DJ and i like the mapping. The issues i am having are:
If i close the numark orbit and open it again, the light pads won't work unless i click on them. Sometimes they won't work evdn if i click on them. Other issues are that sometimes the buttons do something totally different then what they are mapped to do. Also i read the manuals and i can't even change the color. Any input from any user would be helpful. I'm not satisfied so far with the orbit...

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 3:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 4:46 am
I'm trying the remote. But try closing the orbit and then opening it again. If you're not habing any issues, then it means my unit has issues

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 1:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cant find the dongle to test the Wireless connection, but works well here with the USB cable if i turn it on/off. It always comes back with its Leds working properly.
Could be batteries or something with waking up/pairing the wireless connection ?

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 7:32 pm
Maybe I'll give it a go with wired connection

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 10:48 pm
Ok i kinda figured everything out in another post. You can mark solved.

geposted Fri 06 May 16 @ 3:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)