Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Will Virtual DJ 8 support, DDJ RB & RR? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ghoghlaHome userMember since 2016
i wanted to bye ddj rb but is not working in virtual dj 8 because my friends is using but it das not working in v dj 8 he is doing login then also it is not working so what to bye numark pro 2 is working in v dj 8

geposted Wed 29 Mar 17 @ 8:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As you may see here, both DDJ-RB and DDJ-RR are natively supported in VirtualDJ 8.. Not sure if your friend has an older version|build, but you may try it out by downloading the latest from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

You will need to purchase a License (Pro Infinity, Pro subscription or Plus Controller) to unlock and use any of the supported controllers

geposted Sat 01 Apr 17 @ 12:41 am
hi..
I just bought a new DDJ-RR and I want to use it with virtual dj8. I will like to the Buy the Pro controller license.Can I be able to use that licence with the same controller without facing this every 10min problem? Thanks

geposted Tue 09 May 17 @ 10:54 am
With the pro license you can use any controller you like for as long as you like.

geposted Tue 09 May 17 @ 12:19 pm
I got the pro licenses, its works fine at home with my DDJ-RR....I had a party last night in a club but my controller is not showing no signal on the Master...and the sound is not coming....I installed the latest firmware version right now but I cant proceed further...
I need some help...thanks

geposted Mon 15 May 17 @ 11:13 am
Make sure Windows are not using the controller's soundcard as their default playback or communications device

geposted Mon 15 May 17 @ 12:15 pm
I Have the XDJ-R1 and VJ8 works great with it.

geposted Thu 18 May 17 @ 12:47 am
xtistosHome userMember since 2017
Αγόρασα μια κονσόλα ddj rb αλλά όταν ανοίγω το virtual dj 8 και βάζω την μουσική δν ακούγεται στα ηχεία και το δεύτερο κομμάτι δν ακούγεται στα ακουστικά μου ... τι φταίει; ;;

geposted Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 10:01 am
Please use English language on this forum, or use your Language specific forum.
Thank you!

geposted Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 10:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)