Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deleting Remix Points

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Been playing around today and found that I can't delete remix points. The POI Editor won't do it (using the trash can icon) and since there is an area in the new pad section, it's no longer able to be pulled up by right clicking the bank selection box in the sampler. Maybe I'm missing something, but we don't have a manual for 8.2 yet. Thanks VDJ Team for all your hard work.

UPDATE: I was able to change it to a hot cue and go back out to the skin and right-click on that hot cue's pad to delete it. It was strange that I couldn't delete the converted remix point (changed into a hot cue) from the POI Editor.

geposted Wed 08 Jun 16 @ 1:58 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Strange, I opened the POI editor, selected 'Show All', selected a remix point, clicked the trash icon and after confirming with 'yes' it was gone.

geposted Wed 08 Jun 16 @ 5:19 pm
Crap... Updating defaulted to having "Show All" unchecked. What messed me up was right-clicking on the button and it would open POI Editor and the remix point would be showing under Point Type. I should have noticed that only Cues were showing in the window. I just lost a few "DJ Cool Points". Thanks for the help.

geposted Wed 08 Jun 16 @ 6:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)