Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Super frustrated

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Recieved a numark mix track 3 as a gift i plugged it in and all that good stuff and got the sabrent sound card from Amazon why can I not cue anything through headphones to cue songs everything I play comes across the phones and speakers I literally have tried everything any ideas?

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 12:16 pm
Please do not post the same message in various places across the forum. Once is enough.

Please read the forum rules.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 1:38 pm
Really no help just here to complain it's obviously a mistake because I posted in the wrong spot but I got it reg nazi thanks

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 1:44 pm
No it's not "obviously a mistake". Every day, users come here and purposely do exactly what you've done.

The other forum users (including staff and moderators) cannot read minds. They can only act based on what they see.

If it was truly a mistake, then your choices were - simply leave the one message in place and it will get moved by staff if required (best option), or post again but edit the first message to read "sorry, please delete".

BTW if you are looking for help then it's best not to call people names.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 1:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)