Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

TMGDJHome userMember since 2010
Hi,
I read a lot about settig up a 2 Monitor Skin and I decided to try it my own way...
As the SDK suggests I simply added a <window> to the BrowserZoom Skin. Inside of this <window> I copied everything from the original skin an startet deleting or modifing each element step by step until I reached my desired window. So far everything works fine. Two questions:

1. Is it possible to maximize my new window? Which is the right code for vdj script? My window is named "Browser2" but "Browser2 maximize" doesn't work. If I only write maximize the main windows does so. Same with "close".

2. My own window is always 500x500 pixels large, eventhough I wrote it different (see below). I can't modifiy its size with my Mouse, I can only move it over the my screen. I think these values are very suspicious, so I might be making a common mistake that I don't find...

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
Martin

Edit: Sorry for the title... I was writing "<window> Issues" but forgot that there are <> :D

<window name="Browser2" posx="10" posy="10" width="1920" height="1080" image="2-6 Decks_.png" shown="true"> ... </window>

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 4:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. There is only one action that you can use to open/close a <window> and that is .. show_window 'WindowName' , so in your case show_window 'Browser2'

2.You should be able to resize the window from the bottom-right corner. If not, then either some skin element that is present there prevents this from happening, or you need to define some <resizezone>

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 10:14 pm
Thanks! It works great.
Next Question:
Is there any way to get an independent second browser?
Because when I change a selection on one browser it is automatically applied to the other one.

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 2:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, thats not possible. Multiple Browsers are refreshed all together.

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 3:05 pm
Sad...
But thanks anyway!

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 7:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)