Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MCX8000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I see some old conversations regarding Denon MCX8000. I know there is a mapper already but it is not fully functional. I still have the opportunity to send mine back. I just can't spend anymore money on Serato Video. It came with Serato but I really need video as well. Any updates on when it will be fully functional?

geposted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 8:55 pm
It IS fully functional besides the screens. So, you should be able to work with MCX8000 and VirtualDj without any issues.
As for the screens support there's still no ETA as they are locked to Serato and the Hardware Team is working to bypass this limitation.

geposted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 9:03 pm
Thank you for your quick response. I'm actually not able to get the touch pads to work. It wont loop cut or roll, unless I'm doing something wrong.

geposted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 9:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure you run VirtualDJ version 8.2 (currently in Early Access)

VirtualDJ 8.2 is available as "Early Access" for now, so if you want to try it, go in the options in VirtualDJ, search for "EarlyAccessUpdates" setting and turn it on. (and restart virtualdj to force an update check, then wait for the download to complete)

and of course have the mapping files installed http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80396

geposted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 4:09 am
jmendoza7909 wrote :
I see some old conversations regarding Denon MCX8000. I know there is a mapper already but it is not fully functional. I still have the opportunity to send mine back. I just can't spend anymore money on Serato Video. It came with Serato but I really need video as well. Any updates on when it will be fully functional?

Just to make sure there is no mistakes:
Video and screens are not the same.
Video is the video engine in VDJ that makes it possible to DJ with (music) videos.
Screens are the small screens on the unit, which is intended to be used for showing copies of some of the info on the laptop screen like the waveform
So VDJ 8.2 works fine with playing video using the MCX8000

geposted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 12:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)