Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Slideshow - 1 Video File Instead of Folder?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
For those of us who like to play Ambient for Audio-Only files ... With the Slideshow section is there a way to select a single video file instead of having all the files in a folder play?

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 2:01 am
only way is to have only one file in the folder.

the other is the Tellymedia plugin by Don or use the Sampler section (with the Sampler, I notice it makes a copy of the original file in the VDJ Sampler folder under Documents with the extension vdj.sample).

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 3:01 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
...but the sampler is not an option for audio only in the Settings option is it? I don't recall seeing it. I understand Telly being a plugin but was trying to keep everything "in-house" to reduce the possibility of crashes. I remember fondly hearing "external plugin crashed it, we can't help you" back in the old days with v3 and v4.

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 5:38 am
while I've only had one issue the entire time I've used TellyMedia for audio only files, I think that maybe dropping the sample bank to be added as an option might work but then it would be the same sample over and over wouldn't it? unless you found a way to chain them together.

geposted Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 6:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)