Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ SB2 stops working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

neil3734PRO SubscriberMember since 2012
Hello,

I bought a DDJ SB2 and upgraded to VDJ 8PRO. Problem i'm having is now when am logging into vdj the controller seems to work for about 2 or 3 mins then stops. I am able to assume control using the mouse. In order to get the controller working again I have to close vdj down and reopen it. ( Once reopened it does the same again ) Sometimes It works for 15/20 mins...

I only upgraded to VDJ8 Pro Yday, would this make much difference? VDJ shows that I have a paid upto date subscription in the config menu.

I'm due to play a gig on saturday and need this fixed asap so i can get a bit practice in.
Any help?

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 2:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you get some sort of notification or just stops working ?
When this happens, can you open Settings->CONTROLLERS tab and see if the Pioneer DDJ-SB2 is still listed on the top-left side (without any "failed to connect" message) and the factory default mapping still available ?
What if you right-click on the Pioneer DDJ-SB2 and choose to Reconnect ?

I would also suggest to try with a different USB cable

geposted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 5:22 pm
neil3734PRO SubscriberMember since 2012
Hello, No messages displayed controler shows as connected the usb lead was the one which was in the box

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 8:30 am
Did you ever get resolution for this issue, as mine is doing the same. Just cuts out after a few mins, and only a restart will get it moving again....

geposted Sun 01 Nov 20 @ 3:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)