Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: vdj 8.2 not opening

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

installed vdj 8.2 yesterday. tested once with my mcx. worked fine. tried opening vdj today and it won't open. nothing appears. i'm on a mac 10.8.5 . tried uninstalling and reinstalling. nada. any ideas?

geposted Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 11:11 pm
I can open vdj , but i can not log in

i reinstalled twice nothing
im thinking vdj is down

geposted Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 11:15 pm
VDJ is not down.
Check you Task Manager to see if it is still running in the background.
If it is you need to end Task

geposted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 3:22 am
@Brandon, if you have previously used a crack version of VDJ on your PC, then the reason you cannot log in is that your PC 'hosts' file has been modified by the crack.

You need to run this util to restore your 'hosts' file.

geposted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 9:00 am
I have been having exactly the same problem, thankfully last night I had my spare laptop with me.

It would not open, windows error message was saying 'virtual dj browser taking too long to respond' upon checking task manager it was there, just not loading up.

I ended up booting and eventually it started. I am scared to close it down now..

geposted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 2:56 pm
DJ Starlight Party wrote :
I have been having exactly the same problem, thankfully last night I had my spare laptop with me.

It would not open, windows error message was saying 'virtual dj browser taking too long to respond' upon checking task manager it was there, just not loading up.

I ended up booting and eventually it started. I am scared to close it down now..

If you close it by right clicking the icon in the task bar that seems to shut it down properly

geposted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 9:36 pm
I've always closed properly.

could it be because the last time i successfully opened it, it was connected (and running fine) to my mcx8000? the time it couldn't, i was trying to open it without any controller attached. whenever i do this (like if i previously used my denon 6000mk1), it normally tells me "denon 6000 not detected" then proceeds to open.

geposted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 12:38 am
i am unable to sign into my virtual dj account to enter the code for my controller .i get the message no internet,,,kindly help

geposted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 7:45 pm
I am finding that when I initially open VDJ, that it hangs. I have to go into the Activity Manager and do a force quite. Normally it opens immediately after that. Not quite sure what the issue is but that seems to be the workaround.

geposted Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 7:20 pm
niveksonPRO SubscriberMember since 2018
Tried loging into virtual dj 8 2018 and its saying "No Internet". I was using the crack version so I guess that kinda messed up things. Can anyone help?

geposted Wed 08 Aug 18 @ 6:20 pm

geposted Wed 08 Aug 18 @ 8:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)