Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: [Ver8] Slideshow plugin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

What I liked in the "old" VDJ 7.x Slideshow was the option to stop the slideshow, freezing it in a single image. Please bring that option back.

geposted Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 11:46 pm
<sarcasm>
Thanks to all the devs for replying. You can stop now. The post is crowded with your thoughtful replies to those who pay 300 bucks for your software. My eyes are sore from all the reading... Sorry for my bad BB coding!
</sarcasm>

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 6:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Developers are rarely replying with a "Yes" or "No" to user's requests, nor Atomix is revealing plans for the next versions either. You can take a look at other topics of the Wishes forums to verify this. We constantly read this forum though, and add things to our ToDo list, and if you are an old user of VirtualDj, you should know already that most of the features that new versions bring, come from user's requests and this Forum.

Keep also in mind that Team is mostly focused on delivering high stability to the current version at the moment, so new features may come a bit later.

Your request makes absolute sense and its already added to our features request list.

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 8:37 pm
Thank you for replying. And also for adding the feature to your to-do list. No sarcasm this time. :)

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 7:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)