Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pitch Match Range - Too Much

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

If I have a track loaded in player A that has a BPM of 100 and I have another track loaded into player B with a BPM of 80 and I accidentally hit the "sync" button to match the tracks. What can prevent the trainwreck of player A instantly slowing down to 80 BPM the moment I hit the button?

I have my pitch range at 10 but every time I hit the button, the tracks slow down.

I do not want them to match pitch if they are beyond the 10% that I have selected.

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 2:38 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Disable the option 'autoPitchRange' or don't hit sync :p

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 9:08 am
You should also make sure that the track you are playing are the master track by selecting it in right top corner of the deck.

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 1:25 pm
RoninSaniShipibo wrote :
You should also make sure that the track you are playing are the master track by selecting it in right top corner of the deck.

Huh?

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 5:05 pm
djmagicmoments wrote :
RoninSaniShipibo wrote :

Huh?

There is always a master deck. Just check. If you select the track that is playing to be the master deck, other decks will follow the master decks BPM if you hit sync-button.

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 5:38 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Un-needed, just follow this advice.

SBDJ wrote :
Disable the option 'autoPitchRange'

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 5:53 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Disable the option 'autoPitchRange'

[/quote]

I see your point. With the master deck checked, you will not get suddenly drops if track B is 9% of the deck A's pitch either... but sure, should not hit sync button unless you want to...

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 7:17 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Disable the option 'autoPitchRange' or don't hit sync :p

Perfect! Thanks again!

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 7:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)