Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sliders working back to front

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all i hope someone out there can help. I have a Denon mc6000 with VDJ7.4 running with 2 decks. I want to use sliders 2 and 3 to run my decks A and B.
I have placed my MIDI switch at the top of the controller to midi for both 2 and 3 but to my amusement the music is coming out back to front in which i mean when i start Deck A and slide up ch 2 nothing comes out but comes out in ch 3 and vice versa.

Any ideas how to correct this. I'll attach some pics.

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 2:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is the External mixer mode that you are using with the MC6000 ? If so, then maybe you need to invert the channels in the Audio Setup.

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 4:39 pm
He can't be using that mode, as he's got the channel switches in the MIDI position. They need to be in the USB position for external mixer mode.

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 4:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 5:05 pm

geposted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 9:32 am
groovindj wrote :
He can't be using that mode, as he's got the channel switches in the MIDI position. They need to be in the USB position for external mixer mode.

Thanks Groove i'll give that a go. Currently on ch1 - 4 but hoping to give these a break and get onto ch 2-3
many thanks

geposted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 9:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)