Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to code multiple queries and cue present? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Something like this?

has_cue 3 ? down ? goto_cue 3 & play & set 'TFB' 1 & repeat_start 'TOFFTFB' 1000ms 1 & set 'TFB' 0 : var_equal 'TFB' 1 ? pause & goto_cue 3 : sync

geposted Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 4:07 pm
Thanks Phantom. That's great. It's so close. Could you sync the track after holding the button down, instead of after releasing the button?

And one thing that I didn't notice before. I'd like to sync the track as early as possible but have the 'continue play' come in later. I'd previously set the sync to happen immediately on the button press, but it caused the sound to clip. I'd have thought the best way around that is to have the sync at say 200ms and then the continue play at 1000ms? Is it possible to separate out the holding time and the sync time, so I can set different times for each?

Btw I've added deck level 100% and match_bpm, so when the button's pressed the track comes in at 100% and at the same bpm. Just letting you know in case it makes a difference:

has_cue 3 ? down ? match_bpm & deck 1 level 100% & goto_cue 3 & play & set 'TFB' 1 & repeat_start 'TOFFTFB' 1000ms 1 & set 'TFB' 0 : var_equal 'TFB' 1 ? pause & goto_cue 3 : sync

Thanks so much for your help.

geposted Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 7:57 pm
Have you tried to enable smart play ?
I will see if I can do something but it's very difficult to combine 2 timers in one action (if possible at all)

geposted Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 9:19 pm
Yeah I tried out smart play but it also clips the sound. It's syncing the track as soon as the button's pressed, when it needs to happen slightly after.

It'd be very useful if it syncs earlier than it continues play, but it's more important that it syncs when holding the button instead of after releasing it.

geposted Sun 11 Sep 16 @ 2:36 pm
Hi Phantom, any joy figuring that out?

geposted Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 9:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)