Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Effects not working properly

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The effects on my ns 7 used to work properly on the old version now the same effect on a new upgrade when I press it sometimes it seems to lag before it kicks in and completely misses the verse that I wanted to loop out.. then the next time they try it it seems to Loop out faster without moving anything and then again with the same button and Loops out longer what the hell

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 12:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which Effects do they behave like that ?

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 10:08 am
djdad wrote :
Which Effects do they behave like that ?

Loop out and flanger loop out

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 4:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are those ver 7 Effects ? If yes, then maybe those need to be updated by the author and may not work well in ver 8.
Check out the Loop Out ver8 one http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80111

Btw, the Effects should have a Parameter that handles the length of the Loop. When the length changes (as you said), did you notice if the Parameter of the effect changed also ? Have you some custom action in your mapping that sets the Parameter of the effects to a certain value when you trigger the effect or do you use the Effect Parameter knobs on the hardware ?
There must be some explanation why the Length Parameter has changed in between.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 4:37 pm
djdad wrote :
Are those ver 7 Effects ? If yes, then maybe those need to be updated by the author and may not work well in ver 8.
Check out the Loop Out ver8 one http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80111

Btw, the Effects should have a Parameter that handles the length of the Loop. When the length changes (as you said), did you notice if the Parameter of the effect changed also ? Have you some custom action in your mapping that sets the Parameter of the effects to a certain value when you trigger the effect or do you use the Effect Parameter knobs on the hardware ?

Nothing moves it stays the same..

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 8:17 pm
rave_gmp wrote :
djdad wrote :

Nothing moves it stays the same..

How do I tell what version is the affect on?

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 8:25 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
For start delete the "loop out" on your computer and install the one as suggested above. And see if you still have that issue.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 9:03 pm
Yea I tried it..but it works very different from the old one..and what happen to the flanger loop out

geposted Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 11:50 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)