Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: No iTunes folder

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

iTunes Version 12.1.3.6 (64 bit)
VDJ 8.2 b 3343
Win 10

I've upgraded the iOS from Win 7 to Win 10. I don't see the iTunes folder in my VDJ Browser anymore. Upon searching, I see this:
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Playlist%20Itunes%20not%20showed.html

But it didn't work. I downloaded the Reg Edit tool but it's blank. What can I do to see the iTunes folder in the browser navigation in VDJ? Thanks!

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 10:03 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
reg tool isn't for v8, check settings for where v8 is looking for itunes folder, and change if needed.

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 10:12 pm
Thank you for the reply.
I did check. And it's the default location. I closed and reopened. Restarted PC. Nothing. No iTunes folder in VDJ :(

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 10:24 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Do you have iTunes as one of your root elements?

I'm away from my machine now but I think it's found in browser options

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 10:56 pm
I had to go back into iTunes and turn on let other programs use iTunes

geposted Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 3:19 am
For some reason when you update it shut that off

geposted Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 3:20 am
Again thanks for the help. I'm NOT running the latest iTunes. I had to downgrade because when I upgraded, all of my videos showed as home movies and there was no way to fix that.

I'm running 12.1 I believe (on phone now). I don't see that setting in the prefs...

geposted Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 7:09 am
Well after a night of sleep and restarting this morning, I see the folder now in VDJ. Whew. On to the next issue, LOL. Much thanks to each of you that replied to help m. I appreciate it.

geposted Sat 20 Aug 16 @ 12:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)