Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 :) - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Nice!

I think I already know the answer, but does the onscreen keyboard work as well?

geposted Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 7:55 am
No (Firmware limitation)

FYI: The OSK is available only when using USB thumb drives

geposted Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 8:54 am
Hmm I'm thinking of replacing my XDJ700's for XDJ1000MKII (better jogwheel options) or Denon SC5000 (because of the hardware pads, I really like my DDJ SZ pads)

geposted Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 10:49 am
SC5000 Prime support won't come anytime soon.
So if you want to use the units with VirtualDj as well they are not an option right now...

geposted Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 12:13 pm
anyone got a movie of the XDJ-1000 MK2 screen(s) with VirtualDJ playing?

geposted Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 12:57 pm
Anyone using the XDJ-1000MKII with VDJ ?

geposted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 7:31 am
VDJ 8.2 with hid mode XDJ1000mk2 & DJM-750 mixer soundcard worked flawlessly. But I discovered a minor bug on touchscreen hotcues setting whenever on the fly set hotcue 2 the XDJ1000mk2 showed as hotcue 1 but hotcue 2 is working until set another hotcue 1 then only correctly shown.

geposted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 10:53 am
Can you post a small video of the xdj screens when using vdj?

geposted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 10:57 am

geposted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 11:06 am
THX! Looks great.

geposted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 11:08 am
@djalfred66 : Can you please make a short movie with recording the XDJ-1000 MK2 display only while you browse for a song, load the song and play it?

I'm really thinking of buying this players but I need to see more of how the display looks while using it....

Thank you in advance

geposted Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 6:52 pm
royvanmeel wrote :
@djalfred66 : Can you please make a short movie with recording the XDJ-1000 MK2 display only while you browse for a song, load the song and play it?

I'm really thinking of buying this players but I need to see more of how the display looks while using it....

Thank you in advance

Sorry, I did just a night gig at that club and I am not going there anytime soon.

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 9:13 am
No problem, thanks for your reply.

geposted Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 6:47 am
tjfadoPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi. Can anyone help. I intend purchasing a Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 and Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Package. Would it work well with the VDJ 2020 software? I got a good deal that's why i am interested in purchasing the Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 (2) and Pioneer DJM-750 MK2.
Would all the functions work correctly? Or should i go for a DDJ RZ.

Thanks

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 4:27 pm
What makes you think it wouldn't work well? What does "work well" mean anyway? If it's supported, it'll work.

As for the controller, IMO if you're intending to use VDJ then why spend the extra on standalone equipment?

I used to carry a 40Kg flight case to gigs, with two Denon players and a Xone mixer. Now I just take my DDJ-RZ.

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 4:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
What makes you think it wouldn't work well? What does "work well" mean anyway? If it's supported, it'll work.

As for the controller, IMO if you're intending to use VDJ then why spend the extra on standalone equipment?

I used to carry a 40Kg flight case to gigs, with two Denon players and a Xone mixer. Now I just take my DDJ-RZ.

Thanks for the feedback!

I did not make myself very clear. What i intended to say was i can get 2 X PIONEER XDJ-1000 MK2 & DJM-750 MK2 and also a DDJ RZX for the same price.

Which one should i go for?

Cheers

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 9:14 pm
RZX? You said RZ in your previous post...

tjfado wrote :

Which one should i go for?

Only you can decide. You're the one who will be using it.

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 9:18 pm
I agree with groovindj.

What do you want and like the most?

I use a Ddj SZ when I have to remix the whole evening with a lot of hardware pads to trigger etc..

When I play at a all-round party or wedding, I use 2 pioneer xdj players with a djm and a USB stick.

geposted Thu 17 Oct 19 @ 9:23 pm
Hi, Can anyone help in setting up XDJ 1000 MK2 & DJM 450 with Virtual DJ 2020? The VDJ software recognises the mixer (DJM 450) How can i link the player to VDJ?

Thanks in advance.

geposted Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 9:02 am
tjfado wrote :
Hi, Can anyone help in setting up XDJ 1000 MK2 & DJM 450 with Virtual DJ 2020? The VDJ software recognises the mixer (DJM 450) How can i link the player to VDJ?

Thanks in advance.

Connect all devices with a USB port in your computer. So you should have 3 USB cables connected. Click on the touchscreen button "Link" on both XDJ players en push rotary button to accept/connect the player with midi on your pc. After this, start VDJ2020 and this will ask (or not) wich soundcard you want to use. Choose DJM, because this is preferred. If it does not ask you for which soundcard to use, you can choose this DJM yourself in de Options menu and Soundcard.

In the VDJ2020 options menu you can assign a XDJ to deck 1 and another to deck 2. That's it! You're done.

geposted Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 1:02 pm
95%