Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SZ stopped working after Virtual DJ Update to version v8.2 b3409 ASIO failed to initialize

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I started VDJ today to begin mixing and received a message asking if i wanted to install and use an available update. I accepted and then my ASIO driver stopped working. Any ideas anyone?

geposted Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 11:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So what is the message you receive ? Any screenshot ?
What happens if you click on the DDJ-SZ button from the AUDIO tab of VirtualDJ Settings and then hit APPLY ?
If still fails to initialize ASIO drivers, do the following..
- Make sure the SZ sound card is not the default audio device for Windows.
- Re-install ASIO drivers and see if that helps.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 1:25 am
Having the exact same problem.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 4:42 am
djdad wrote :

- Make sure the SZ sound card is not the default audio device for Windows.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 7:05 am
Well...I tried everything i could think of including reinstalling ASIO drivers to no avail. Since this is a recent setup i decided the easiest fix was to just reinstall the 3398 version that was originally working and I did not accept the option to update when presented. Everything appears to be working now. I think the new version (3409) is incompatible with the Pioneer ASIO driver. I'll wait a while before I update again.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 9:43 am
I have an SZ here and it works perfect with 3409.

Have you checked your Windows default playback/recording devices ?

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 10:14 am
Hi , I have also piooner sz and while I have a problem that always lock the virtual dj and sound after playing for 3 hours being cut , I close the virtual and reoccurs approximately 3 hours.
Reinstall the operating system and the problem persists
WD 1Tb external disk use , I have my Mac set to maximum performance.

I appreciate if I can provide suggestions , technical support virtual dj not given me good advice

(I speak Spanish and use a translator , sorry if it is not understood )

MacBook Pro ( Retina, 15 - inch , Mid 2014 ) with OS X Capitan 10.11.6 system, processor Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz , 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 .

geposted Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 12:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)