Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is anyone else having issues with content unlimited? - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Royce81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I cannot get content unlimited to find the popular songs, or even some of the old ones. I even uninstalled and reinstalled. I pay for Infinity Pro and am not getting access to songs I had a week ago.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 2:57 pm
Yes I am, I've tried a popular artists for my gig tomorrow and it came up with 1 song which was a song name not the artist

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 3:41 pm
Yes I'm having the same problem. It seems to be getting worst. Just about fed up and ready to take action. I spend more time sorting and filtering out horrible sounding tracks, and often find myself going to other sources for the latest or just even industry ready tracks. This works against everything Atomix claim to represent in the Content Unlimited feature. I Pay for the Pro Unlimited but get a product that not even a child would tolerate. It's more work creating a playlist than actually DJ'ing. Step it up team Atomix and stop making those people who support you SOUND BAD.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 4:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The ContentUnlimited service is working. Some example searches may help us narrow down the cause of your issues.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 5:38 pm
jt7692ControlleristMember since 2014
I am also having this issue. I've found that there's no issues in finding the songs i'm looking for with virtual DJ 7

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 7:10 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
SBDJ wrote :
The ContentUnlimited service is working. Some example searches may help us narrow down the cause of your issues.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 9:03 pm
jt7692ControlleristMember since 2014
This is still not working. SBDJ How can I post a screenshot on here?

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 11:27 pm
Are you talking about Content Unlimited or Netsearch. Content unlimited is working for me, Netsearch is not. At least on my latest build. What build are you on?

geposted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 11:43 pm
Netsearch and content unlimited Karaoke are not working. The Video and songs are working. Nothing comes up in searches in Karaoke and netsearch. It was working fine before this last build.

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 4:27 am
Netsearch is not working. This is frustrating as I have to play a lot of older songs due to the area I am in. Content Unlimited does not have many older songs that are not remixes. Why do I pay for this if I am just going to have to go buy compilation CDs?

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 4:48 am
Just seached for songs by the Drifters all i get are xmas songs in audio search and nothing in net search whats happening?

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 7:29 am
bsorenson13 wrote :
Netsearch is not working. This is frustrating as I have to play a lot of older songs due to the area I am in. Content Unlimited does not have many older songs that are not remixes. Why do I pay for this if I am just going to have to go buy compilation CDs?

You actually only pay for Content Unlimited
Netsearch is a free add-on to Content Unlimited, that you can use - but not trust, since the content is not validated, so you have to do this yourself

But yes, Netsearch does not currently work in newer builds

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 12:05 pm
wolves12 wrote :
Just seached for songs by the Drifters all i get are xmas songs in audio search and nothing in net search whats happening?

You currently only get the paid for Content Unlimited content
You currently don't get the free Netsearch content, because it doesn't work in never builds

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 12:07 pm
afpaakkPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
I am having the same issue but has anyone come up with a solution or is there no solution

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 12:50 pm
Please read the previous messages. The solution should become clear.

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 12:56 pm
The only solution i see is to switch back to virtual dj 7. If netsearch is an add on where do we find it.

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 1:05 pm
afpaakk wrote :
The only solution i see is to switch back to virtual dj 7. If netsearch is an add on where do we find it.

It's there as a free addon to Content Unlimited that you pay for - so no install needed
- but it's not working at the moment in builds 3409 or higher

If you need it you can get previous builds here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html
But of course downgrading to a previous build isn't a future proof solution

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 1:17 pm
Thank you klausmogensen

geposted Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 3:18 pm
What is going on with the search algorithm, am I going to have to use another platform because I can't trust Virtual DJ any more. Just so tech support is dumbfounded I used to find a song by typing a title or artist and now I find nothing...oh hello Serato!!

geposted Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 3:28 am
pnhmaverick wrote :
What is going on with the search algorithm, am I going to have to use another platform because I can't trust Virtual DJ any more. Just so tech support is dumbfounded I used to find a song by typing a title or artist and now I find nothing...oh hello Serato!!

It looks like you haven't read the answers in this thread :)

Content unlimited (the stuff you pay for) works
Netsearch (the free addon you don't pay for) does not currently work

Anyway:
Serato doesn't have a Netsearch feature (which is the part that is not currently working)
It has Pulselocker which is comparable to Content Unlimited (the part that currently works, and the part that you pay for)
But in my experience Pulselocker has less content
So switching to Serato won't really help you...

geposted Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 12:37 pm
24%