Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: NetSearch Issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hopefully someone can help me. I have been using Virtual DJ Pro 8 with a Content Unlimited subscription for nearly a year now and have been very happy with the performance until this last Friday, when I was no longer able to get NetSearch results when searching for tracks.

Only two things had changed from when I was last able to obtain NetSearch results: 1) Virtual DJ updated to 8.2 and 2) I purchased a Content Unlimited Karaoke subscription.

I have since attempted to adjust every setting related to search, NetSearch, and Content Unlimited, but to no avail. I have even reset my settings to the default.

I have become so frustrated I am considering switching to Serato and Pulselocker, as I am just not getting many of the tracks I need for wedding gigs without the NetSearch functionality.

geposted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 1:27 pm
SamLippert wrote :
I have become so frustrated I am considering switching to Serato and Pulselocker, as I am just not getting many of the tracks I need for wedding gigs without the NetSearch functionality.

Netsearch is not working in builds 3409 and above.
You can get an older build here if you need it: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

Serato and Pulselocker wont really help you, Pulselocker is pretty limited in the content it provides, and some of it is live or even cover versions, which isn't tagged so you won't know. And it doesn't have a free Netsearch add-on

geposted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 5:25 pm
Please read this thread, follow the links given. This subject is already being discussed, and no need for multiple threads, thank you.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

geposted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 8:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)