Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Shutdown On 3420

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

newmskiHome userMember since 2005
Damn. I decided to update to the latest 3420, after having issues on a previous build. I'd downgraded to 3398 from 3409, as I had an issue with that. Installed 3418 on 24th September. That was fine, doing a full new install after removing the databases etc and the application. Anyway, used the 3420 fine last night, but I did notice that the wav visuals were stuttering for the last few hours of the evening.

I normally use a Numark Mixtrack Pro 2, specs are on my other post: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/212572/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/8_2_3409_Video_Malfunction.html - but last night, I used a mates Pioneer DDJ SX2, as I'm gonna be upgrading my Mixtrack Pro 2 soon. Looking for a powered controller. Apart from the stuttering on the wav visuals, the audio was playing fine, but come 1am (just after), Virtual DJ suddenly shut down, re-opened automatically, shown a new device detected (the Pioneer DDJ SX2) and if I wanted to use the built-in soundcard... Odd, as I installed the controller earlier in the evening, and was working fine until then, using the same USB port, usb3.0 type.

I have checked on my sets list on here, it only actually shows from the 2nd October, after 1am, the remaining songs. But, on the laptop, in the history folder / tracklist.txt, it shows the whole evenings worth of music played, inc the slight gap when it automatically rebooted itself (example of tracks played around that time):
00:55 : Gyptian - Hold You
00:58 : I Gotta Feeling
01:03 : Vybz Kartel - Summertime
01:05 : Future Fambo & Beenie Man Ft. Busta Rhymes - Rum & Redbull (Remix)
01:07 : the notorious b.i.g. feat. puff daddy and mase - no money mo problems
01:10 : 7. Party Up - DMX
***01:13 : Terror Squad - Lean Back*** this was playing when Virtual DJ decided to reboot itself

Picked the first song in list after Virtual came back on which was:
01:14 : ABBA - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) 2016 (Newmski's Refix)

Then back to the R&B/Rap stuff:
01:16 : Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (Whats My Name)
01:19 : TLC - No Scrubs

It was odd. I have checked my laptop today and Virtual DJ, seems fine. But I've tried to locate the log.txt (think it was called that on another post) to see about the crash, but Virtual does not appear to have generated one. Done a search of my C: inc Docs folder, nothing.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

geposted Sun 02 Oct 16 @ 4:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)