Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Has anything changed to the "video" command?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Has anything changed to the vdjscript "video" command, to toggle the video output on and off? In my skin it suddenly only turns off, but not back on...

<button action="video">
<pos x="813" y="173"/>
<size width="295" height="233"/>
</button>

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 11:06 am
I have "video" assigned to a custom button and it toggles on and off perfectly.

Are you on version 8?

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 11:09 am
I'm using VDJ 8.2 b3420... but this problem may have occurred earlier, it may be that I merely discovered it just now.

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 11:15 am
Just updated my test machine to b3420 and it toggles correctly.

My gig machine is still several builds behind as I've had a few unresolved problems.

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 11:17 am
I'm on my test machine also. Must be some incompatibility with the Matrox Triple2Go Digital Edition adapter... Thanks for checking, KR!

...Babis?

Anyone any experience with the "video" verb and the Matrox splitter?

It isn't the forcefullscreen option, I've tried to put that to 0. No change.

What happens is the following: I load a video, the first image of the clip is visible on the external screen, I turn off the video output with my button, but the csreen doesn't go to black, but continues to show the first image of the music video. On the skin, the master video output screen goes black. And then, I cannot turn the video on again...

With the matrox adapter disconnected, so with normal video output, I can turn off the video, but it will come on again one second later. It's as if VDJ crashes, and then recovers immediately, with the default (video on) settings...

Seems like a complicated issue. I'll just taker out the option to turn on and off the video output. I think that's simpler...

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 11:33 am
I have a TH2G as well but I don't see how that would affect anything because its just seen as another monitor??

I could dig mine out and test it out on the PC.

geposted Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 8:21 pm
This is truly the most pleasant forum on the internet! Thank you Insurgent, but i just removed the verb and all is fine (i put "video" in the oninit to make sure the video output is on).

geposted Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 9:59 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)