Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: External Mixer / Controller / Microphone configuration

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi. I have Virtual DJ 8. I need the ability to broadcast via 6 microphones pulled into an external mixer (Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro). I am using the Hercules DJ Console RMX2 as my controller of the VDJ8 application. I am running two XLR from the RMX2 to channel's 1 & 2 of the Mackie mixer. Mics are plugged into the other mixer channels. When I start my broadcast, only the music is heard, but no voices from the mics when used. Need help with configuring properly. Thanks.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 3:03 pm
user9737943 wrote :
When I start my broadcast, only the music is heard, but no voices from the mics

Of course, because (assuming you're broadcasting from VDJ) the Mackie is connected after the broadcast is being sent.

According to your post, you have your audio chain as VDJ -> RMX -> Mackie. Clearly the mics plugged into the Mackie are not going to be broadcast from VDJ.

Where does the audio output of the Mackie go? To broadcast whatever's going through the Mackie, you need to change the order to Mackie -> VDJ or Mackie -> RMX - > VDJ so that the mic signals are input to VDJ.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 5:00 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Or you can connect the Mixer's record out to the computer's line input, and configure the line input as record source in VDJ. (if the mixer has a record out)

geposted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 7:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)