Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Search database

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is anyone else having issues with searching songs something simple such as Aretha Franklin you send me won't show up and I can't get ahold of anyone to help me out they don't have a direct number for customer service I am highly upset right now and I have a wedding this weekend and I can't find half of the songs that they won't and no one from virtual DJ will get back to my messages can anyone please help me

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 12:47 pm
Yes, I have for about two or more weeks now.
I've messaged virtual dj and to my knowledge...no reply. It's been reattach until recently.
Luke Griffis
85-988-9072

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 12:51 pm
Do you have the number to reach the person in charge

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 2:48 pm
There are no issues with searching songs on your hard drive that you have purchased.

If on the other hand you are referring to Content Unlimited / Netsearch (songs that you don't own), there are numerous posts about this on the forum. In summary Netsearch is currently not working in newer builds. You can install an older build to restore the service.

Alternatively you can still purchase songs you don't have from any decent online music retail outlet.

Atomix help and support is online only. There is no phone support.

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 5:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)