Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark NVII - Version 8.2 Support - Page: 2
Sorry, but found something else i think. Button 41 with shift should toggle single and multiple fx. It does, but only on the right hand deck. What i mean is that if i hold the left hand shift and press button 41 on the left. It toggles the fx on the right hand side. If i hold shift and press 41 on the right hand side, this does work correctly and toggles the right hand side fx too. so both sides of the hardward control the right hand side of the software.

geposted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 9:50 pm
Manual has been updated, and all the issues of the mapper have been fixed and will be available on builds ending to 1272 or greater...

Andy7689 wrote :
The manual say on the display page, that button 47 controls the sideview and scrolls through them. But it doesnt, it scrolls through the mixer panel. Mixer, video, scratch and master. It does the same as button 53

Mapper has been fixed

Andy7689 wrote :
Buttons 34 right and left side. The manual says that you have to use shift to access the 2nd mode. You don't, holding shift and pressing does nothing. the button (34) scrolls through the three modes, off, function 1, function 2. This is for both sides. So there is no problem, just works slightly differently to the manual.
Button 34 (right side) it says that this turns on filter roll or filter fx mode. In either mode, im not sure what this is supposed to do. in either mode i can touch any of the fx or mixer controls and nothing happens? i might not understand this properly. what should happen in these modes?

Manual has been updated. Please read again. We also added a description of "Filter FX" mode

Andy7689 wrote :
Ok, just found something else. encoder 42.....holding shift and turning increases and decreases the key of the track. But holding shift and pushing it does not reset the key like it is supposed to.

Mapper has been fixed

Andy7689 wrote :
Button 41 with shift should toggle single and multiple fx. It does, but only on the right hand deck.

Mapper has been fixed

mxkiwi wrote :
Any word on why sample volumes are so low...is there any way to increase the output volume of samples for master output

If you press the "SAMPLER" pad button twice then you enable "Sampler pads velocity" mode. On this mode, the "harder" you press a pad, the louder the sample will play.
Press "SAMPLER" button once again to turn off velocity mode.
Regardless of velocity mode, the "Beat" encoder (42) will control the master sampler volume when the "Sampler" pad page is active.

geposted Fri 06 Jan 17 @ 6:03 pm
Brilliant, thank you very much PhantomDJ, and thank you for doing it so quick. Will this just update with the next VDJ update?

geposted Fri 06 Jan 17 @ 6:09 pm
Mapping updates can be sent by Atomix at any time, if VDJ is on line. Just keep an eye out for the numbers after the build number.

geposted Fri 06 Jan 17 @ 6:46 pm
Actually, unless there's a critical update on a controller (that affects controllers and / or software stability) controller updates are now rolled out among with regular software updates. So yes, these fixes will come with the next software update.

geposted Fri 06 Jan 17 @ 6:53 pm
ok, thank you for that, wasn't sure if i had to download anything. But that's great, non of it is critical, and we are about due an update, so guess it wont be long :)

geposted Fri 06 Jan 17 @ 7:04 pm
Just wanted to say, since the update all those little issues have been rectified and working great. Thank you @phantom

geposted Thu 26 Jan 17 @ 8:52 am
kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Its any chance to change the colors on pads ? it if yes how can i do it ?

geposted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 2:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 4:45 am
Not sure whether I should open a new topic, but as its a mapping issue:

I run NVii on a MacBook Por (2014), and cannot configure the library view the way the manual (http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/nvii/layout/browser.html) states under DISPLAY OPTIONS:

QUOTE:

VirtualDJ provides the ability to adjust various display options, via a special NVII Settings Pads page. While the unit is connected, select the NVII Settings Pad page from any of the 4 available decks using the default VirtualDJ GUI or any other custom skin which has Pads integration. Alternativelly hold the "SLICER" pad mode button for more than 1 sec on any of the four available decks.

Using the Pads from either the NVII or the GUI, you can choose to see Title, Title (Remix) or Artist for the 1st column, Artist, Genre, Album or Title for the 2nd column and Key, Harmonic Key or Key Difference on the 3rd column.
Besides the information shown on each column of the NVII browser screen, you can select if you wish the tracks to appear with their defined colors (the colors you set on VirtualDj browser - default behavior) or display their played status. When you select to see the played status of tracks then all unplayed tracks appear white and all played tracks appear red on NVII screens, regardless of their color information. In order to toggle between the two options use the 4th pad on NVII or VirtualDj GUI (regardless of settings page)
Finally you can adjust the zoom of the scratch waveforms that appear on Performance View 2.
Use the bottom 4 pads on the second settings page to select a zoom level that fits your needs (4 levels are possible)

END QUOTE

Setting column 1 and 2, as well as Zoom level and Playd/Not Played Colour works perfectly, but

I cannot set column 3: whatever setting I choose it remains at showing BPM

Any ideas?

Matt

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 10:04 pm
From the manual page you posted above, read Nr.44.
SHIFT+D.VIEW

geposted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 11:06 pm
djdad wrote :
From the manual page you posted above, read Nr.44.
SHIFT+D.VIEW

Thx mate, had obviously forgotten about this. Much appreciated,

Matt

geposted Wed 31 Jul 19 @ 12:20 pm
IvanByeHome userMember since 2020
Hello, is it possible to put real-time stem separation on built in displays?

geposted Thu 12 Aug 21 @ 7:06 am
You mean display "Shapes" waveforms ?
Not a good choice for NV/NVII. Reason is that waveforms are sent via Midi Sysex when Track is loaded, and if those change in real-time while u manipulate Stems, it would occupy buffer too much for the hardware to handle.

geposted Thu 12 Aug 21 @ 8:47 pm